Tony & Gina Ellis
From the couple:
People find out that we have seven children, and sometimes are tempted to say, “See, that’s what happens when you use NFP!” And when people ask us, we say that we planned for and wanted everyone one of our children. For us, NFP has been an effective way for us to space our children.
We believe that NFP is about awareness and knowing what is happening with your body naturally. Then, you can choose how you want to respond to it’s signs as to whether you are trying to postpone or achieve pregnancy. We’re here to guide you along the way of interpreting the body’s cues and having good communication between yourselves as a couple.
Gina and Tony live in Denmark with their seven children, and are looking to help couples with the following:
- Finding a doctor who is NFP friendly
- Finding medical and nutritional resources to help couples struggling with infertility
- Understanding what goes into learning NFP
- Providing NFP instruction for couples that might need on-site childcare during class
- Providing NFP instruction for couples that need flexible scheduling